The best way to the University Hospital in Brno-Bohunice:
- From Prague: Exit highway D1, direction Brno-západ (EXIT 190), after approximately 1 km turn right, you see the main hospital building.
- From Bratislava of Vienna: join highway D1, direction Prague (Praha), exit this highway on EXIT 190, after approximately 1 km turn right, you see the main hospital building.
- From Olomouc: continue on highway D1, direction Prague, and then follow the same route as described above.
- From Svitavy: continue on the outer city highway circle, direction Žabovřesky, Pisárky, in Pisárky turn right direction Prague, through the tunnel, first turn right, continue right to the main hospital building.
- For parking in the hospital see the map below.
By bus or train:
- the railway and bus central stations are located in downtown,
- you can get to the hospital with the city public transportation (bus or trolley bus),
- bus line No. 60starts at the central bus station in Zvonařka, next stop is the Tesco-market (central railway station), then it continues by the central cemetery to Bohunice, bus stops right at the main hospital building, approximately 10 minute-ride,
- trolley bus No. 145starts in Vinohrady and goes around the north end of downtown to Mendel Square, then continues to Pisárky and Bohunice, trolley bus stops right at the main hospital building, approximately 15 minute-ride from Mendel Square,
- info about the public transportation in Brno, including schedules of buses, trolley buses, and trams, is available here.