Brno is localized on the junction of highways from Bratislava (Slovakia) to Prague and from Vienna (Austria) to Prague.
Our workplace is situated right in the inner city within the campus of Gynecology and Obstetrics Department of the University Hospital Brno, Obilní trh 11. Due to this convenient localization it is well available by the public transportation as well as by car.
Using a car
- From the highway D1 follow guide-posts to the inner city. Follow the map across Mendel square (Mendlovo náměstí), the streets Úvoz and Údolní and you get to Obilní trh.
- When coming from the direction Olomouc pass the streets Křenová, turn right to street Koliště, Žerotínovo náměstí and Údolní to Obilní trh.
- When coming from the direction Svitavy pass the streets Veveří, Konečného náměstí turn right to street Úvoz, then left to street Údolní and Obilní trh.
- Possibility of parking is across the street Údolní.
Using the public transportation
- From the main railway station by tramway No. 12 or 13 direction to Královo pole
- Changing to tramway No. 4 on the station Česká direction to Masarykova čtvrť. You get off on the station Obilní trh